Terms and Conditions
Art. 1 -General regulations
1. By navigating in this area the user accesses Shop Rivoltini, accessible through the url: https://shop.rivoltini.com. Browsing and placing a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and of the Data Protection Policies adopted by the site as indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
Società Rivoltini Alimentare Dolciaria srl
Sede: Via delle Industrie, 22
Partita IVA: 01086500194
Iscritta al REA, numero 133516
3. Before accessing the products provided by the site, the user is required to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Shop Rivoltini reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and thus access and purchase products provided by it in the following languages:
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders of products on Shop Rivoltini and do not regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, you will have to fill in the electronic form and send it according to the instructions.
2. The form contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the method of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the method and timing for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
5. The user is obligated to pay the price as soon as the online order process is completed. This is done by clicking on the "Proceed to checkout" button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes over the order for processing.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registration has been completed, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him/her.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt Shop Rivoltini from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Shop Rivoltini of any change in his or her data.
4. If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, Shop Rivoltini shall have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings have been remedied.
5. Upon the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Shop Rivoltini will assign the user name and password to the user. The user acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system for the user's access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user, and that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him/her and will be binding on him/her.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to pass them on, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product availability
1. Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products may be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after the order confirmation email has been sent, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically rectified by eliminating the unavailable product and the user will be informed immediately by e-mail.
3. If you request the cancellation of your order, terminating the contract, Shop Rivoltini will refund the amount paid within 21 days after Shop Rivoltini has been informed of your decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Shop Rivoltini sells:
Art. 7 - Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products shall be the price indicated on the website from time to time, unless there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Shop Rivoltini shall notify the purchaser as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the correct price or cancelled. Shop Rivoltini shall not be obliged to supply the goods sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. You can change your order details before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Paypal using your own account or by credit card using the same circuit.
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Shop Rivoltini ships throughout Italy, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Shop Rivoltini will only make deliveries to the user's home address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Deliveries are generally made within 2 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated delivery time at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In that event, a notice will specify the location of the order and how to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you wish to terminate the contract.
7. As a consequence of the termination the amounts will be returned, including the costs of delivery with the exclusion of any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 21 days from the date of termination. Transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs, which shall be borne by the purchaser.
8. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Passage of risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, whichever occurs later.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is liable for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the articles to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the website for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by the purchaser; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
3. In the event of non-conformity, you as a consumer shall be entitled to have the products restored to conformity free of charge by repair or replacement, to obtain an appropriate price reduction or to have the contract rescinded in respect of the disputed goods and the price refunded accordingly.
4. All costs of returning defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Return
1. Due to the food-related nature of the products on sale, there is no return policy for products purchased in error.
2. In the event of logistical errors attributable to Rivoltini Shop you can report the problem to:
After a quick check we will make a new shipment with the correct products.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. If one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following number: +39 0372 830568.
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory provision of the purchaser's country of habitual residence. Accordingly, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian courts. In particular, if the user has the status of Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions have been drawn up on 12/05/2021.